Menu

A "Blond" Anne of Green Gables

Lolosoli

Ok guys you totally made my night.........thanks for the laugh. :rofl:

The person who threw this books together should tackle other classics. We could have a Jane Eyre that looks like Bella staring at a white faced Mr. Rochester. :willy_nilly:

Just have to add that as an Anne fan I am appalled by the cover. ;)

I went and looked it up on Amazon. The cover no longer appears and it is "temporarily out of stock".

I don't know anything about the publishing company, but they need to be smacked upside the head.

I kinda did a happy dance. Maybe that means they are pulling it????

Am I the only one who got to the self-published part and didn't really care anymore?

People who go upload a freely available text file onto a self-publishing site and then sell it are essentially scammers profiting from other people's work to begin with. Who cares if they stick a ridiculous cover on it? Just helps identify who not to support.

Did the photo gallery have the back cover of this book? [go to "look inside" and you'll get the back cover as an option]

LOL. I know that I really like to show a substantial amount of cleavage and wear my hair down when I'm working in the fields. No thank you to practical braids or buns or calico dresses. Good thing Alonzo had access to mousse.