Menu

This forum is torturing me

littlebug42

LOL - reading contentious threads, eh? Are you seeing lots of kilts too? I am new, but I am understanding that hot threads get cupcakes and kilts thrown in, although I don't know WHY. LOL

It's to soothe, calm, and distract. Some people don't like it though. So that practice becomes a hot topic too!

I'm not sure where the kilt stuff came from, but the cupcake thread is required reading for this forum. I'm surprised they didn't tell you that when you joined.

No, but I was told about the kilts in a thread I started about a random chit chat thread. I'd love a link to the cupcake thread!

I can't figure out how to search by amount of posts. I WANT :lurk5: !!!!!

Go to the board you want, and look right under the page numbers at the top left. There are choices and one of them is "most replies" or some such. Click and it will sort for you.

You know I'm not a big fan of cupcakes. Two bites and they're gone. I prefer a huge slab of cake thank you very much.

Did you see Kevin's (from the Office) rant about mini cupcakes?

"Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Which is ALREADY a mini version of cake? HOnestly, where does it END with you people?"

So funny...

Guest inoubliable

Did you find it yet? I've only been around here a bit longer than you and the tags alone on that thread . . .

Patience! It'll take her a day or two to get back here! :rofl:

Cupcake thread:

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/414832-birthday-cupcakes-at-ps-does-this-stick-in-your-craw-also/page__hl__cupcakes#entry4190659

Here's a TeA thread. It 'might' be THE TeA thread, but someone will need to confirm this.

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/55527-what-the-world-needs-nowwarning-ot-intimate-content/page__hl__tea__st__200

I never knew you could sort by post count, on the iPad nonetheless. My life has entirely changed!

Here's a TeA thread. It 'might' be THE TeA thread, but someone will need to confirm this.

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/55527-what-the-world-needs-nowwarning-ot-intimate-content/page__hl__tea__st__200

That's it! Thank you so much! Now I can laugh, snort, and snicker away. It's not my typical reading material, but every once in a while I feel the need to be a little naughty!

Your skill at finding threads of the long past astounds me, KungFu!

At least now you will not be mystified by the cupcake references.

I have no idea how the whole kilt thing got started, though.

Oh, that was a thread where someone decided to tell the group she would leave for good and never come back. By the time that thread was over she decided to stay. :laugh:

Here

the kilt photos start at post 101 with Joanne's contribution.

Wow, I didn't even know how the kilts got started. I'm not starting that thread at this hour, though!!

Yes, you have to be a little weird to hang out here, and yes, I second the nomination for Chucki as official bartender!! :D

And as long as we're being honest, I'm a total sucker for French Silk Pie!!