Menu

Anyone else enjoying a beautiful spring like day?

lynn

Not here- I feel like I keep reliving the same day over and over again. I wake up to the sound of the snowplow guy banging his blade on the driveway right outside my bedroom window, then I scrape snow off the car, slide around as I drive, and slog through the snow while my feet get wet. Wake up the next morning to the sound of the snowplow guy banging his blade...

But I enjoy reading about these mythical places where the weather in February is delightful. Do unicorns live there?

Guest inoubliable

Not here- I feel like I keep reliving the same day over and over again. I wake up to the sound of the snowplow guy banging his blade on the driveway right outside my bedroom window, then I scrape snow off the car, slide around as I drive, and slog through the snow while my feet get wet. Wake up the next morning to the sound of the snowplow guy banging his blade...

But I enjoy reading about these mythical places where the weather in February is delightful. Do unicorns live there?

Your alarm clock doesn't keep going off with "I Got You Babe" playing, does it? :laugh:

Dd was so ready to be outside. She ran out to jump on the trampoline after her math lessons. We finished the last part of our school day on the trampoline.

:eek: I am sooo jealous! We are freezing cold and covered in snow. I am dying for spring.

I can't remember what it feels like to walk outside and feel the sun! lol