Menu

Super Bowl

happi duck

In terms of commercials, the one I liked best was the wolf one. Probably second was the Dodge Ram farmer one= though I don't think we are all farmers and I think too many people don't have the same character as was talked about in the commercial. Wish they did though. Third was M and Ms.

That was my comment to DH, on the Dodge commercial. I told him, they had me right up until they end where they said something about "the farmer in each of us"....

I was also hoping the 49ers would pull it off. I'm not an NFL fan so I generally don't care, but I really dislike Ray Lewis and all the hype about him.

Okay, what was up with the halftime show?? I didn't see it at all... but several FB friends said they turned it off or sent their children out of the room because it was inappropriate.

We're cheering for the Star Trek preview.

Although I just looked it up online and we watched it twice already. But can you ever have too much Star Trek/Benedict Cumberbatch?

Some people at the party we attended didn't know who Benedict Cumberbatch was!!! I was :eek: ! How can you not know?!