Menu

Super Bowl

happi duck

We're in it for the commercials. I just asked dh who he thought was going to win. His response, "I don't even know who's playing." LOL Manchester United won their game yesterday 1-0. :) We're a *real* football family. But we still watch the Superbowl because the kids and I love the ads. Ha!

I'm cheering for The Ravens since they're the underdogs. My hubby has to work tonight, so I'm kinda bummed. I am trying to get excited for the game, though, in hopes it will cheer me up a little.

Oooo! Underdogs, that's important information!

Sorry about your dh...hope the game is a fun distraction for you!

We're in it for the commercials. I just asked dh who he thought was going to win. His response, "I don't even know who's playing." LOL Manchester United won their game yesterday 1-0. :) We're a *real* football family. But we still watch the Superbowl because the kids and I love the ads. Ha!

We love the commercials too except for the 'go daddy' ones that get embarrassing in mixed company!

I don't know much about sports except our local teams...hence asking the internet "who should I cheer for?" (I like having a team to root for) I'm proud of myself for even knowing what Manchester United meant!

OMG. We're going to go out to dinner soon because we have a few hours where the streets are safe and everyone is in front of a TV. I've never lived ANYWHERE where the general public dresses in team colors SO MUCH. The thrift store put everything on sale EXCEPT red and yellow tags. Entire office buildings are lit up with purple lights. I'm not even IN Baltimore, but out in the burbs. It's a sea of purple and black out there all season long anyway, but they've lost their collective minds this year.

There's even some sort of back and forth betwe

OMG. We're going to go out to dinner soon because we have a few hours where the streets are safe and everyone is in front of a TV. I've never lived ANYWHERE where the general public dresses in team colors SO MUCH. The thrift store put everything on sale EXCEPT red and yellow tags. Entire office buildings are lit up with purple lights. I'm not even IN Baltimore, but out in the burbs. It's a sea of purple and black out there all season long anyway, but they've lost their collective minds this year.

There's even some sort of back and forth betwe

Isn't it crazy?? this has been a crazy year as far as team gear around the state.

I laughed when I saw the news article that said that some schools (private) have decided to close tomorrow.

No power...what's up with that?

Baltimore is melting down after the game resumed. If they lose, there's going to be a major lawsuit against whatever company was supplying the electricity.

I never watch the halftime show, but I actually had to send the kiddos (who love watching football) out until it was over. Why does it always have to be skimpy clothes and radiating s3x?

Well I am happy. We are actually birders so when it was Chargers versus Ravens, dh said, we ought to be for the Ravens. Then, we hate NE, so of course we were for the Ravens. And then tonight, not only did we like Ravens better because we have been watching them in the Post season, but also because they were the underdogs. So glad they won.

In terms of commercials, the one I liked best was the wolf one. Probably second was the Dodge Ram farmer one= though I don't think we are all farmers and I think too many people don't have the same character as was talked about in the commercial. Wish they did though. Third was M and Ms.