Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

22 hours ago, scoutingmom said:

I have never tried dog food.... honestly if your finances are bad enough that you are considering dog food, it is time to ask for help.  Food bank, churches, welfare..... I'm sure SOMEONE can give you better alternatives...

I wrote that thread title with you ladies in mind!!!

?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Storygirl said:

I wrote that thread title with you ladies in mind!!!

?

I made the effort to dig out my laptop, login, and find this thread just for that title! (Then I liked Scoutingmom's response more than mine!)

I love this thread. This is how I want my life to be - always looking for the funny side!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, gaillardia said:

Would you take your puppy to a farm

The kids are more likely to be taken to a farm for various reasons.

Did you mean so the puppy could learn how to do farm chores? Milking cows? Running a tractor? 

(That was my thread ?). At least I didn't title it:    Would you take your puppy to The Farm

When I was little, my parents took a cat we owned to a farm and left it there, saying it would have a better home. Or at least that is what they claimed......

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Storygirl said:

(That was my thread ?). At least I didn't title it:    Would you take your puppy to The Farm

When I was little, my parents took a cat we owned to a farm and left it there, saying it would have a better home. Or at least that is what they claimed......

I didn't read your post before posting! I was "tricked" twice into clicking on your thread because I thought it would be a discussion on whether or not to lie to kids about dead pets "going to the farm"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Storygirl said:

Well, gulp, I also didn't want to think you were dropping off a puppy at a farm. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you do for night-time glare while driving?

I find the night-time glare easier because he can't really see me while he is focused on the road.

The day-time glares are trickier because then he sees me and says, "What? It wasn't my fault the van was out of gas" and then I'm all, "Well if we had left the house on time there would have been enough time to stop without being late!" and then he's all, "Well, look, the dog had to go out. I can't exactly hurry the dog!" and I'm all....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4