Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search
Chelle in MO

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

When run-on sentences are a big problem.

When run-on sentences are a big problem they are usually a lot longer than this, for example having dozens of words, and lots of commas, and just not being very concise, and it's usually very obvious to the casual reader that they could easily be broken up into multiple shorter sentences instead, but okay, I get it, it's hard to teach kids how to not write run-on sentences.

Thank you, Kareni. My response to...

Do you raise bugs or other things?

Not intentionally, no, but we have had lice, fleas, and worms.

And other things...children.

It's pot hole season...any horror stories?

:glare: You don't want to know what happened the last time we tried to harvest pot holes. Growing them was one thing, but the upkeep! And then trying to get them out of the fertile field. Ugh. :driving:

What to do with tahini....other than hummus

ooooh, I'd like to try. This sounds like a tropical dance move. Cha cha cha! Quick! Put the kids to bed!

I keep hearing that people in the 50-64 year old age range will

Let me reassure you...I will not and I never have and if you see me there, call the police.

I don't mean to be ungrateful, honestly

Then be grateful dishonestly. 

We might not get it, Kareni. Sometimes we need explanations.  :lol: 

Me, too!  (I'll have to admit that I'd never heard of a boil water order.)

What do we do with the solids? Bake them?

Sound good to me.  Go for it!

Regards,

Kareni

Me, too!  (I'll have to admit that I'd never heard of a boil water order.)

Kareni

Our area is sometimes given the boil water order. When there is harmful bacteria in the water, boil water orders are put in place. If a water line breaks, for instance, in a creek. Then harmful bacteria is able to get into the water supply. 

Beach reads??

I've never seen a beach reading, but it would no doubt be an interesting sight.  I wonder what a beach would like to read -- a travelogue?  a mystery?  

Regards,

Kareni

bare bones birth story and quick update:

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/641548-bare-bones-birth-story-and-quick-update/

There should absolutely be no bare bones in a birth story. That just sounds horrible. I'm so sorry. I hope you and baby turned out fine (didn't click on thread because too gruesome). 

Edited by luuknam

Parenting Books

I found it difficult at times to parent a child.  I wonder if parenting a book would be easier or more challenging than parenting a child.  Best wishes in any event!

Regards,

Kareni

Visits to Geography, enough for a 6.5yr old?

No, you should definitely move to Geography, permanently.

I am confused on LA. Help please.

Look in California.

Dammit!! I didn't even give that one a second thought that it could end up on here. Ack!

Diagnosis. Just had my third glass of wine

Hm.... How long did it take to get to drink number 3? Are you alone? What time of day is it? Does this happen regularly?

I am not a professional and can't make an actual diagnosis, but depending on the answers to these questions, you might want to check out AA....

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I just hit 5000 posts!

Dang, girl! What farm road are you on?! And what kind of tank were you driving that it just kept on going? I bet you have been working on counting them for weeks before you got to this point. Photos, please!