Menu

How's the weather looking for you today?

Bang!Zoom!

It's so warm right now. Totally bizarre. I was freezing my hindquarters off three days ago; school was delayed Monday due to ice and now I could wash my car. By Friday, we have snow in the forecast again. I'm sure the wind tonight/tomorrow will be wicked.

It snowed yesterday and last night. It is sunny and snowy outside, beautiful. My youngest was supposed to go to his K homeschool enrichment program today but since it was icy last night I knew the roads would be bad this morning so he stayed home. The boys had a blast playing outside and now we are about to make muffins.

Michigan is having really abnormal weather this past week. 15 inches of snow fell in my yard last week over about 4 days time. It all melted in 36 hours of thunder and lightening rain storms that accompanied the record setting temps of almost 60 degrees. We are now on pause waiting for the temps to drop, the wet ground to freeze and then another round of Lake Effect snow is supposed to bring 10 inches of snow.

Having said all of that, I will take snow over tornadoes any day of the week.

:crying: :crying: :crying: Oh no, Tennesse, tornados. I'l be content with our snowy day.

My kids are complaining today about our stupid weather - they'd rather have snow, too! Spent a couple hours up between 2 and 4am in and out of our basement pantry. You know those stupid tornado sirens only go off 5 minutes after the tornado goes by your house. :glare: My kids are particularly sensitive to the storms because a couple years ago a (very weak) tornado went through our yard one night when they were home with my oldest babysitting.

Right now it's cloudy and damp and getting colder by the minute.