Menu

Best weight loss system...Invisalign!

trlt

I really didn't think the whole Invisalign thing through. I had braces when I was a teen and over the years my teeth have shifted. I decided I wanted to get Invisalign since they aren't as obvious! Well...I just got my first trays yesterday and my orthodontist wants me to wear them 23 hours a day. That's an hour more than I thought. I have exactly one hour a day to eat or drink. Even if I had two hours it really wouldn't matter since it is such a pain to take them out, brush and floss, clean them and put them back in. No more grazing for me! Last night I really really wanted some chocolate but I really didn't want to have to deal with the trouble. I can stand to lose a few pounds and I'm thinking this will not be a bad thing. It wasn't exactly what I was going for when I got Invisalign but it could be good anyway. On a side note, it's a really good thing that I only drink water except for my morning cup of coffee because I think I would go crazy if I had to stop drinking a favorite beverage because of these. You can't drink anything except water because it will/can discolor the trays. I guess this was just a sharing, whining moment. Thanks for listening!

Not once a day...an hour a day total. 20 minutes for each meal time. It just means that I have to use that time for meals. No sneaking out the trays to snack! I think that it will go down to 22 hours eventually but right now he wants me to keep them in as much as possible!

Not once a day...an hour a day total. 20 minutes for each meal time. It just means that I have to use that time for meals. No sneaking out the trays to snack! I think that it will go down to 22 hours eventually but right now he wants me to keep them in as much as possible!

Should have kept reading. :) That's a great plan - kudos to you!! :)