Menu

Another major life change. A sad one...

Joanne

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had some truly comforting words and could back them up with actions. You will be in my prayers, you are loved, you have fought hard, you have done well. and I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I can only hope it will be used in your life to make you even more compassionate towards those you encounter as a neighbor, friend and therapist. May both you and Adrian go from here, from blessing to blessing.

I know that there was nothing easy about that choice. (((Hugs))) I am so sorry you were in a position where it was necessary.

With even just the small part we know of the story, no one can say that you have not gone above and beyond. I am so sorry it has ended this way.

:grouphug: :grouphug: You have been through so much. I wish you peace and I hope you find some relief. I think Dr. Joanne has a very nice ring to it...

Wish I had some truly comforting words and could back them up with actions. You will be in my prayers, you are loved, you have fought hard, you have done well. and I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I can only hope it will be used in your life to make you even more compassionate towards those you encounter as a neighbor, friend and therapist. May both you and Adrian go from here, from blessing to blessing.

Joanne, I think of your challenges often. I am sorry that you are facing such a difficult choice. I wish you all the strength and grace you need at this time.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: With all the above... I agree with what everyone wrote, actually. There is nothing I can add without being redundant other than to give you lots of hugs. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Joanne, I have no words. I am so so sorry you are facing this very difficult path. You deserve so much more than what life has brought your way. It is so hard to understand why things happen the way they do. I wish there was something I could do to give you comfort. If it helps, know that I am sending prayers up for more peace and security in your life.

(Hugs)