Menu

Anyone that has used Seton School Online have experiences to share?

Guest flannery

Guest flannery

I'm thinking of trying out a class or two with Seton Online and was wondering if anyone has an opinion to share, what classes they took etc. It is somewhat cheaper than the online schools from University of Nebraska and some others...is that because it is hs level and not college? I'm leaning toward a Spanish class...:bigear:

Thanks for replying--

Amy

ps the fact that it's Catholic is a plus for us

I looked into it last year...The classes look great. The prayers in the beginning are really long...they go through the whole long prayer list...but if you go in the seton website...you can log in and try some classes. They really do look like awesome classes. I think you can fast forward or repeat anything in the class as it seems to be on a sliding button so if your children miss something ...they can repeat it or play it again.

I ended up not using them, as we did the SL route instead. Tons of moms have posted on homeschoolreviews site. I cant remember seeing any specifically about the online portion of the school, though.

GOod luck.