Menu

Book recommendations on weight management

nutrion and diet? I am having a difficult type searching for what I am looking for. I don't want an actual diet book (South Beach, Atkins, etc.) but a resource for guidelines of eating to live vs. living to eat. Does this exist? Help me Hive Mind:O)

Thank you,

My only weight loss book anymore is Thin Within. It is Christian based if that matters to you; TW principles are based on eating when you're physically hungry and stopping when physically satisfied. I've lost 30+ lbs twice applying these principles (regained with pregnancy) and am at the start of doing it yet again. In two weeks I lost 7 lbs. This is definitely a lifestyle change, not a diet.

My only weight loss book anymore is Thin Within. It is Christian based if that matters to you; TW principles are based on eating when you're physically hungry and stopping when physically satisfied. I've lost 30+ lbs twice applying these principles (regained with pregnancy) and am at the start of doing it yet again. In two weeks I lost 7 lbs. This is definitely a lifestyle change, not a diet.

Congratulations to you! Yes, lifestyle change is what I am looking for. Looking up this title now. I know Christian based titles are hard to come by in our public library system:O( Other recommendations are gladly welcomed!

Thank you!

My wife has been most pleased with Eat Fat, Lose Fat and The French Women's Guide... .

Both contain a pretty hefty about of lifestyle advice and psychological insight along with the dietary recommendations.

HTH

I failed to mention this inquiry is for my dh:001_smile:

We will see how gender specific this title is!