Menu

nm

Guest inoubliable

Oh! And definitely just donate the truck, if kiddo's not into it and the other munchkins won't play with it. Why or how would your brother find out? Does he visit? Just remind the kiddos to be tactful about it. Maybe let him charge it up once and run over your feet as you're pulling brownies out of the oven to get off of the phone. (I loved that idea that came up in another of your threads, and now keep brownie mix on hand for any upcoming touchy phone calls!)

I would think 12 would be a perfect age for a remote control truck. My 14 got a remote control helicopter for his birthday and Christmas this year and is having a good time with them. I thought most remote control items were for older children. I'm sorry your son isn't enjoying his present.

Yes, I agree with the above statement. Even my dh, who is 41, loves r/c things. He has an absolute blast with them. I think it was a very appropriate gift for a 12 yo. I can totally see my dh sending one of his nephews this gift and being very disappointed if they weren't as excited as he was in sending it. Maybe youtube some videos of cool things to be done with r/c trucks to show him what kinds of fun he can have with his gift.