Menu

Is anyone getting calls from 207.213.1904?

Parrothead

It is someone from the Portland, ME area trying to get personnel info. Somehow he is bypassing the Do Not Call list regs.

When I looked the number up online there are several website to report the number.

They all bypass the DNC list if they have ever had the slightest, most tenuous "relationship" with you. If you called them once back in 95 looking for information...yep, that's a "relationship". If you once banked a bank that was bought out by this new bank....they call it a "relationship".

I think all marketing should be opt-in, not opt-out.

Guest inoubliable

Do what I do- when you answer the phone, say " FBI- internet and scam division. How May I direct your call? It made him stop .

I like this. We have our WiFi named "FBI Mobile Surveillance".

They all bypass the DNC list if they have ever had the slightest, most tenuous "relationship" with you. If you called them once back in 95 looking for information...yep, that's a "relationship". If you once banked a bank that was bought out by this new bank....they call it a "relationship".

I think all marketing should be opt-in, not opt-out.

Ah, okay.

But as far as I can determine it isn't a telemarketer. It is a scammer looking for personal or cc info.

The caller starts out wanting more info about a survey one supposedly took in the past then moves on to a job offer of some type.

I was just letting people not to give these people any info. And if they feel so inclined to report it there are resources available to help authorities catch the guy