Menu

Modcloth sizing

itsheresomewhere

I'd like to know too. From the reviews I've read, it seems the sizing is all over the place. I look and look and look but haven't purchased yet as I am difficult to fit and am hesitant to take a chance. Some of the reviews have people who mention what size they bought and what their body types are. Mostly, those just make me think nothing will fit me, but you might have better luck.

My girls have ordered from there. They have really cute and unique styles. Their sizes run the gamut. The same daughter might be an XS, a S, or an M, depending on the item. However, they always state if their sizes for an item are true to size, or run big, or run small. That has always been accurate for us. So if my daughter is usually a S and they say it runs small, then I order a M and it's perfect.

Just like their sizes, the quality is all over the board too. We have ordered some dresses that are of very high quality, and others that rip at the seams at first wearing. Fortunately, their return policy is excellent, and they usually have free postage for orders and returns. Their customer service in general is very good.

We live several hours away from any department store, so when I order something like a dress, we order several and try them all on, pick one, and return the rest. Mod Cloth lets us do that.

I haven't had much success with ModCloth. Some of there sizes are to small for me, some to large, and once in a while I get one that fits. I also don't think their quality is that good for their prices. I bought a sweater recently from them, and it started falling apart fairly quick.

Each item I order is a different designer, so the sizes are crazy!

I always order one size larger than my normal size. Very rarely I have to send it back for my real size.

I buy only dresses from there, hand wash them all, and very seldom wear them. This makes them last years.

Hth