Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quill

Are we still able to put people on "Ignore"?

Yes. I have one person there.

I think I did it by clicking on my name at the tip right then from the drop down menu Manage Ignore Prefs.

Helloooo!!!! Can you hear me?

Did somebody say something? :laugh: I wish we had a "whistling nervously" icon. It isn't you. I swear.

Did somebody say something? :laugh: I wish we had a "whistling nervously" icon. It isn't you. I swear.

LOL.....I didn't think it was....I think lots of us have a person or two on ignore. Not the same person or two probably...different people push buttons.

LOL.....I didn't think it was....I think lots of us have a person or two on ignore. Not the same person or two probably...different people push buttons.

Wouldn't it be funny, though, if one person was on several hundred ignore lists? :laugh:

It's never even happened to me before. I get along with practically everybody. The only reason I've put someone on Ignore before was when they were discussing something that was too upsetting to me and I just didn't want to see the words at all - it wasn't the poster, it was just one particular thread. Now though...well, I've found my one poster whose words it would be better for me never to read. :tongue_smilie:

Wouldn't it be funny, though, if one person was on several hundred ignore lists? :laugh:

It's never even happened to me before. I get along with practically everybody. The only reason I've put someone on Ignore before was when they were discussing something that was too upsetting to me and I just didn't want to see the words at all - it wasn't the poster, it was just one particular thread. Now though...well, I've found my one poster whose words it would be better for me never to read. :tongue_smilie:

I have one of those on this board. I wish it was better hidden though. I sometimes can't resist clicking 'unhide post' and reading. Yeah, I always regret it.