Menu

help me find whose blog this general science curriculum came from!

tuckabella

Within the last month or two I printed out a general science curriculum from someone's blog. The person is on here. They also had other subjects that they created as well. It is a pdf file, so I cannot look at the website at the bottom of the page. I want to go back to their blog and print out the science notebooking page(s) as well. I think there was only one page that was used for all the lessons. It uses DVDs, science encyclopedia, poems, crafts, experiments and games. PLEASE help!

Here is the info from the pdf file that I have printed out (the last 8 books are Scholastic ebooks):

Uses the Magic School Bus DVD Collection, Usborne Internet-Linked First Encyclopedia of Science, some library books like Let's Read and Find Out, 101 Science Poems and Songs for Young Learners, Science Read and Write Books, Amazing Animal Art Projects, Sandwich Bag Science, Soda Bottle Science, Coffee Can Science, Teaching Science: Yes You Can!, File Folder Games in Color Science.

Can anyone help me out?

All the Scholastic Ebola for this curriculum are on sale today too for a dollar each!

Scholastic Ebola- yikes! ;)

I can't find the e-book sale- can you link me?

ETA: never mind! Found it- just follow the blue links in the science curriculum linked above.

Hey everyone- I am so glad you all like the look of our science:) We are actually starting it this week and the kids are so excited! I am using it primarily for my 3rd and 1st grader. I will definitely be blogging about it as we go (and updating the curriculum if necessary). Please let me know how it goes if anyone tries it. Have fun!

Hey everyone- I am so glad you all like the look of our science:) We are actually starting it this week and the kids are so excited! I am using it primarily for my 3rd and 1st grader. I will definitely be blogging about it as we go (and updating the curriculum if necessary). Please let me know how it goes if anyone tries it. Have fun!

Thank you for creating this! We are looking forward to starting this once we finish the Classical Science Nature Study. Thank you for sharing this.

I just downloaded the pdf of this, it looks great! We are wrapping up kindergarten here in the next few months, then doing a human body study in the late spring, then starting first grade in the summer. I have science for 1st already, so I'm thinking of doing this for 2nd grade or squeezing it in somewhere between now and then. It looks fun!

I had never seen this before. We just bought the complete Magic School Bus series as a Christmas gift. Our co-op, where we had science class, just disbanded. My K/1st grader wants science to be "fun." All the e-books were only $1. How could I not try this?! It looks perfect for us!!!