Menu

Once Upon A Time lastnight May have spoilers

clarkacademy

Well, I was a little disappointed that all those Rumple/Belle scenes aren't happening until next week... :p

I was a little confused at first about the chain of events. So Cora must have used her magic to knock out Dr. Hopper, brought him to the ship, then gone back out, killed some random person, enchanted them to look like Dr. Hopper, and left them in the office. Right? And so the only way to narrow down who could have been the actual victim was that it was someone we didn't see after the murder.

My guess would have been Smee, but now I'm guessing that he's going to be Mr. Gold's unwilling tester for his potion in the next episode, since it says that Christopher Gauthier will appear, and I think the last time we saw Smee he was tied up in Mr. Gold's basement, lol. Maybe King George? That would be one way to tie up that loose end.

The next episode does have Geppetto listed as appearing... That would be sad. :(

I watched. I'm glad the Dr isn't dead.

I am having a strange reaction to people accusing Regina of not changing--this is too "serious" for this thread, but I just wanted to say I'm seen how discouraging it can be for people who truly are trying to change to be seen as the "Old Man" to put it in CC terms.

Even dd felt her stomach sinking when the dreamcatcher showed Regina. It is sad. I like Regina.

I'm glad we will see how she got Emma's boy--

I did tell dd that having him enter her life is probably what changed her eventually; she didn't initally change when given the chance by Snow, as we saw.

It takes love, I think is the point--not just being loved, but loving.

Oh--and isn't Prince Charming a bit of an ass? Wish I liked him better, or they'd make him more of a man than such an idiot.

Ok--back to the frivolity!! lol...

I watched. I'm glad the Dr isn't dead.

I am having a strange reaction to people accusing Regina of not changing--this is too "serious" for this thread, but I just wanted to say I'm seen how discouraging it can be for people who truly are trying to change to be seen as the "Old Man" to put it in CC terms.

Even dd felt her stomach sinking when the dreamcatcher showed Regina. It is sad. I like Regina.

I'm glad we will see how she got Emma's boy--

I did tell dd that having him enter her life is probably what changed her eventually; she didn't initally change when given the chance by Snow, as we saw.

It takes love, I think is the point--not just being loved, but loving.

Oh--and isn't Prince Charming a bit of an ass? Wish I liked him better, or they'd make him more of a man than such an idiot.

Ok--back to the frivolity!! lol...

I didn't see the part where we are gonna see how she got Henry. Was it in the preview? I thought only her mom had that purple smoke but I guess she does too. I am not liking Charming as much as I did either.

I didn't see the part where we are gonna see how she got Henry. Was it in the preview? I thought only her mom had that purple smoke but I guess she does too. I am not liking Charming as much as I did either.

Oh, no, I don't mean that part was in a preview or anything. I just see it coming, because they are telling more of the story of what happened with Regina. If it's like LOST, they won't tell us for a couple of seasons...LOL!