Menu

A Sunday Chat

Jean in Newcastle

Hello. We're having tween and teen day at my house today. Do you have a tween or a teen? Bring them along! My tween loves younger ones too so bring them along as well!

What do your kids like to do when they get along with other kids?

And what do they like to snack on? Bring some to share!

Today's totally random question: What sea creature is your favorite?

How nice! My 12yo would love to meet some new kids!

Dd likes to play games, make forts, be outside in her treehouse, make stuff, talk, and of course, laugh a LOT.

She'll snack on anything. We'll bring some healthy cookies with dried cranberries, dark chocolate chips, and oatmeal in the ingredients! (Ok, healthy is relative...hope you don't mind.)

Sea creature--I like to watch jellyfish, but I like whales, too.

My boys (17, 15, 13, & 12) just had friends over yesterday. There was cooking out, volleyball, Red Rover, archery, swimming, billiards, fire pit with s'mores, and a game of Sardines to finish up.

They eat pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc.

My favorite sea creature is the penguin (do they count?)

I guess I should answer my own questions.

What do your kids like to do when they get along with other kids? Ride bikes, play games (both board and computer), swim, talk, and play music.

And what do they like to snack on? Bring some to share! They love chips and dip, cookies and even cut up fruit. Chris, your oatmeal cranberry, chocolate chip cookies sound awesome.

Today's totally random question: What sea creature is your favorite? I'll say sea stars. I'm trying to keep myself from calling them starfish since I've been told that is incorrect. Cindy, I will accept penguins!

My girls love to jump on the trampoline, make movies on IMovie, archery, and ride bikes.

They love to make fruit smoothies, brownies, and waffles.

My favorite sea creature is the monk seal. When we lived on Maui, there was a monk seal that would follow my husband when he was kayaking around the bay we lived near.

I have a tween. She is totally into Batman and One Direction.

My kids like to listen to music, play games, laugh, and talk...a lot!

My kiddos will snack on almost anything, from cookies to chips and dip to raw veggies dipped in Ranch dressing.

My favorite sea creatures are sharks. They fascinate me!

Mine like to play with Legos, play outside, and run around with lightsabers/swords/other random battle gear.

Snacks -- um, my kids are not picky. If I were bringing something to share, it would probably either be cookies, banana bread, or buffalo chicken dip.

My favorite sea creature has always been a bottlenose dolphin. My favorite creature ever.