Menu

Wah, wah, wah........

Pity party here. I don't feel good so I'm down. Dh made dinner for the kids and I'm upstairs with my trusty Esmerelda (laptop) and "Oh! Brother!" on the tv.

I'm not sick, I just don't feel right. I don't get sick. Probably just riding withdrawal, too hot to get out today. :nopity:

Care for some gopher?

I wish I could figure out where I left my camera. I'd send you picture of my new mare and her 2 month old filly to cheer you up!

Alas, you'll just have to trust me that she is cuuute!

Dyan

Dang, find the camera would you. I missed not foaling out any mares this spring, no one else did though. No sitting up all night, no keeping them off the fescue, not a single false alarm, no trying to drag dh out of bed to help with whatever was going on. No colostrum in tubes sitting all over the kitchen counter for weeks. No milking out maiden mares and tubing foals.

Shoot.

Give me details!

Pity party here. I don't feel good so I'm down. Dh made dinner for the kids and I'm upstairs with my trusty Esmerelda (laptop) and "Oh! Brother!" on the tv.

I'm not sick, I just don't feel right. I don't get sick. Probably just riding withdrawal, too hot to get out today. :nopity:

Care for some gopher?

:grouphug:

I got my dd's tummy bug thing. It's not bad, just enough to make feel blah. Looks like I will miss SWB tomorrow. I was looking forward to it too. I hope you feel better. Sending you some feel better thoughts. :grouphug:

This has got to be a step down. Hot Fuzz is on and I'm watching.

Hey, anything's a step down from Oh Brother! :D

Blind Seer:

You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek. But first... first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril. Mm-hmm. You shall see thangs, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... a cow... on the roof of a cotton house, ha. And, oh, so many startlements. I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the obstacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward. Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation.

Hey, anything's a step down from Oh Brother! :D

Blind Seer:

You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek. But first... first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril. Mm-hmm. You shall see thangs, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... a cow... on the roof of a cotton house, ha. And, oh, so many startlements. I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the obstacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward. Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation.

Oh, what does he know? He's just a crazy old man. :D