Menu

Build A Bear helped us with our gender reveal!

happyhomemaker25

First I am sorry about the size of the picture. I just barely figured out how to post the pic in here. I hope it's actually showing up!

We found out yesterday that our boys will get another member to their team in May. Hubby took me to Build A Bear after the sonogram and we built this bear to reveal gender to my mom and the rest of our kids. Here is my youngest opening the box. Plus our little boy now has his first teddy bear when he gets here. :)

The lady at B.A.B. said they have had people come in with a sealed envelope, pick out a boy and a girl outfit, and then the workers dress the bear and seal it up in the box. They then open the box with family later to find out what they are having. She said one military mom came in and did it while her husband was deployed because she did not want to find out what they were having until he got home. They opened the box together.

304638_4514071884414_1221726592_n.jpg

Cute! Friends of ours had the sonographer seal the gender in an envelope, which they then took to a baker. The baker made cupcakes with either a blue or pink filling (in their case it was pink!), and they had a reveal party where they each bit into a cupcake at the same time to see what they were having. It was pretty fun!