Menu

Before Five in a Row or Sonlight 3/4?

Bfiar, definitely. And google for additional activities. My favourite blog for fiar/bfiar is Delightful Learning.

SL P3/4 has great books, but there are not activities listed for everything and if there is any listed it would be just one. Bfiar will give you ideas of what to talk about as you read the book and some simple activities to go with it. Not a lot, if you need to fill a whole hour or so you'll want to look up some other things. That's why I love the above blog, she details their activities very well. We are doing Bfiar with friends, it is great fun. Good luck!

Bfiar, definitely. And google for additional activities. My favourite blog for fiar/bfiar is Delightful Learning.

SL P3/4 has great books, but there are not activities listed for everything and if there is any listed it would be just one. Bfiar will give you ideas of what to talk about as you read the book and some simple activities to go with it. Not a lot, if you need to fill a whole hour or so you'll want to look up some other things. That's why I love the above blog, she details their activities very well. We are doing Bfiar with friends, it is great fun. Good luck!

thanks, I ordered it! I'll check out the blog as well. I don't have to fill the whole hour as we will also sing some songs and then have free play.