Menu

WOOHOO! Go GIANTS!!!

Oh my gosh, that had to be one of the best Super Bowl games ever. The Giants played awesome! What a defense! And that throw by Eli, when he got out of the almost sack, to Tyre? Wow...just...wow!

But I cried when I listened to Plexico Burris gave his speech at the end - all he prayed for all year was to remain healthy and competitive. And he weeped when he acknowledged that God blessed that prayer - and then went above and beyond. What a guy.

Yay, Mannings!!

I was really just hoping the Patriots would lose.

I know, I know. I'm awful. It's a horrible thing to simply cheer for a team to lose. But this may be the first time I've had any strong feelings for or against any NFL team.

I think the NY Giants played their hearts out. It's good to be the underdog.

Jo

Kevin Boss, the Giants' Tied End, is a rookie player this year who got to play in the SuperBowl because of an injury of their regular TE. He played really well, and I'm excited b/c he is from a small town near me, and went to my Alma Mater, a small university not known for producing professional fb players.

about sticking with it, not giving up. Like you said, Eli's almost sacked and the receiver catches it against his helmet and holds on! Amazing. But the Patriots sure showed why they've been undefeated, they didn't give up either.

The only sour note -- it was unfortunate to see Belichick (?) leave like that, I was surprised he didn't stick with the team. I'm sure the game was a heartbreaker for the Patriots fans, but it was a fantastic season.

show on NFL.com and the conversation between Peton and Eli in the locker room was priceless!!! Peton came in and they started talking about the Tyre catch. They were like 2 little boys reliving the game. Peton gave him a big hug and told he loved him and was proud of him. So very cool!!

I agree that this was the best Superbowl I have watched....since the Packers won :o)

However, I was disgusted with Belicheck (sp) at the end of the game.

Sore loser. Shameful!

Wasn't that awful? Especially after a season of denying running up scores and explanations that they just "play the whole game" and "play all the way through" and "play 60 minutes of football, whatever the score" etc.. I guess that if you're losing, not quite 60 minutes is okay. :(

As little as I already though of him, I was still surprised to see him leave after the official spoke to him.