Menu

Won't bore you with the details, but

This doesn't by any chance have anything to do with the lapbooks, does it?

I know you're stressed, but I gotta say, you made me LOL.

Nope-the lapbooks are over and done with :D.

This involved a video game that ds9 got for his birthday yesterday, me watching a friends' kids playing said video game (I gave my boys bonus time today on the game with their friends), and a fist fight between 2 of my boys. And we won't even go into the co-op that's imploding or the ill-fated timing of my PMS this month.

But I went to Judo and was able to get rid of some pent up energy. I think we might all survive until tomorrow.

Nope-the lapbooks are over and done with :D.

This involved a video game that ds9 got for his birthday yesterday, me watching a friends' kids playing said video game (I gave my boys bonus time today on the game with their friends), and a fist fight between 2 of my boys. And we won't even go into the co-op that's imploding or the ill-fated timing of my PMS this month.

But I went to Judo and was able to get rid of some pent up energy. I think we might all survive until tomorrow.

I was going to say with a name like "Judomom" your little smiley guys should have been breaking those brick walls with their heads. ;)

Sorry you had such a blech day. Wishing you a happy tomorrow.