Menu

Can you recommend a yoga video for completely uncoordinated people?

Shellydon

I was just pondering this question the other week and I wound up ordering this dvd. So far I've only done it once! But one of my resolutions is to exercise more so I am about to try it again. It is very gentle and I think meant for people over 50. You can just do one section or as many you like. It is very gentle and the woman leading it is very reassuring. Gentle Yoga

I was just pondering this question the other week and I wound up ordering this dvd. So far I've only done it once! But one of my resolutions is to exercise more so I am about to try it again. It is very gentle and I think meant for people over 50. You can just do one section or as many you like. It is very gentle and the woman leading it is very reassuring. Gentle Yoga

Thanks! Looks great!

My favorite yoga dvd is this one by suzanne deason. yoga conditioning for weightloss. she's a great teacher, and is always giving instruction on your position and breathing. all poses include three levels of modification demonstrated by other teachers as well as the full pose. You can have all four levels going during a practice, or limited to just one level of modification. she does use a block and strap as props, and a blanket.

I have a bunch of yoga dvds, but this is the one I keep going back too.

My favorite yoga dvd is this one by suzanne deason. yoga conditioning for weightloss. she's a great teacher, and is always giving instruction on your position and breathing. all poses include three levels of modification demonstrated by other teachers as well as the full pose. You can have all four levels going during a practice, or limited to just one level of modification. she does use a block and strap as props, and a blanket.

Thank you!

I have this one, and I agree. Although I love to dance and play tennis, I'm not the smoothest person in the world, and she does a great job of walking through all of the positions and reminders to breathe. I do tend to hold my breath when I'm concentrating, so that's been a big help in getting me to relax.