Menu

Pms help

runbikeswim

I have always been a bit grumpy and a bit snacky during PMS, but its barely noticeable. Until now. The past 6 months, during the week preceding my period, I become crazy. I crave salty foods to the point that if there is nothing else, i start polishing off all of the pickles and olives in the house and then drinking the juice. Yuck, I know! I also get anxious, stressed and am terrible to my family. The day my period starts, it is like a cloud lifts and I'm back to myself again.

It is horrible. I need to see my dr, as my thyroid level my be off (my periods are also much,much heavier than normal). I have been hyper and hypo through the years. Perhaps its pre menopause? I am 37. Thoughts?

I used to get terrible pms. I would have it sometimes three weeks out of a month. It was terrible. I was angry, would cry for no reason, terribly depressed. I started taking women's freedom tea from mountain rose herbs. I now feel like a different person. I started noticing a difference the first month. By the third month I had absolutely no pms. After I started adding the red raspberry to it I no longer get cramps. I have been taking this for about 7 months now and will never be without it again. It is so wonderful not having pms anymore!

Talk to your Dr. I have thryoid issues as well and that can totally affect it. I was also diagnosed with PMDD, which is basically a severe form of PMS. It was like I knew I was being ridiculous but there was nothing I could do about it. Horrible feeling!! I was on low dose anti depressants for a few cycles (I only took them the week before my cycle) but didn't like the way I felt on them so now I'm on a hormonal BC that is helping regulate things.

I used to get terrible pms. I would have it sometimes three weeks out of a month. It was terrible. I was angry, would cry for no reason, terribly depressed. I started taking women's freedom tea from mountain rose herbs. I now feel like a different person. I started noticing a difference the first month. By the third month I had absolutely no pms. After I started adding the red raspberry to it I no longer get cramps. I have been taking this for about 7 months now and will never be without it again. It is so wonderful not having pms anymore!

I will have to look for that!! Is it red raspberry leaf tea like you drink when pregnant? I never thought about that, but seeing as it's purpose is to tone the uterus it makes sense. How much do you drink?

Yes it is the same raspberry as you take when pregnant. I make the tea by the gallon. A gallon lasts me a week. I use a gallon of water to three fourths cup of women's freedom tea with one fourth cup of raspberry tea.

I to used to have the crazy cravings. With the tea they are gone. At first I drank twenty ounces six days a week. Now I drink sixteen at least four days a week.

Yes it is the same raspberry as you take when pregnant. I make the tea by the gallon. A gallon lasts me a week. I use a gallon of water to three fourths cup of women's freedom tea with one fourth cup of raspberry tea.

I to used to have the crazy cravings. With the tea they are gone. At first I drank twenty ounces six days a week. Now I drink sixteen at least four days a week.

Wow, that is so interesting!