Menu

My son is sick and miserable.

Zee started feeling bad yesterday morning. He got a headache and asked for his migraine medicine. Gave him the Imitrex, headache didn't go away (kids can't always distinguish between sinus/stress/migraine/etc. headaches). Gave him children's sudafed after a few hours, in case it was a sinus headache.

He started vomiting at 2am. Has vomited 4 times now, and has a 100.1 fever. Headache is gone, but he is pale and feels weak.

I know there's nothing to do but watch him and give sips of water for now. But he's SO miserable.

Oh no! :grouphug: s for Zee (and for Mum too).

We've got all sorts of horrid things going around here just now; at one point a quarter of the school the older boys go to was off sick. (DS5 had a particularly nasty bout of projectile vomiting a couple of days ago - all over me, my pyjamas, my bed).

Hope he's feeling a lot better soon, and that he hasn't passed it on to anyone else.

I'm sorry your DS is sick. Wednesday night both myself and ds1 were horribly sick. We were up all night either in the bathroom or leaning over a bucket next to the bed. It was awful. Yesterday we were both exhausted with headaches and ds1 had a fever but today we are both feeling better. I hope your little guy feels better soon. :grouphug: