Menu

NOW I know what I want!

k2bdeutmeyer

So, it's the day after Christmas and I think I finally know what I want, lol. Doesn't (and didn't) matter, cuz we didn't get/give gifts this year (except to the kids), but I spent some time thinking about it anyway. It hit me a few minutes ago when I had a fast food craving for lunch (that is still 2hr away) and a coffee hankering. I want a massive basket of gift cards to random places to satisfy my incessant cravings and VERY picky eating as of late. There is seriously no way to fund this on our current income.

Okay.....that's my epiphany for the day. Carry on :)

How about this book: http://www.amazon.com/Fast-Food-Fix-Makeovers-Restaurant/dp/1594863105

Fast, easy recipes that take care of the craving and are much healthier. I know the big Mac tastes freakishly like the real thing. (disclaimer: I never use the low fat cheese the recipe calls for)

Ooh!! I'll have to check it out :)

Okay......is there anywhere I can find out what all the recipes included are? I don't want to spend the money if it has a bunch of stuff I don't/wouldn't eat anyway, ya know?

Yes! If you click on the "search inside this book " just under the photo it will take you to a close up of the book and the first few pages. It include the Table of Contents with all the names of the recipes. Enjoy!

Okay....I totally responded to this earlier today and it's not here?!?

So....I checked out the contents. Wow! There are a LOT of great recipes in there........BUT, unfortunately, none of them are the ones I would want really :(

I have yet to go look at the copy cat site, I'll do that next, but I suppose I should really just suck it up and eat food we have here at home, but I don't wanna! (said in my best whiny voice, lol)