Menu

best place to by K cups?

HollyDay

I haven't found an online seller that I thought had low enough prices, especially after you include shipping, so I buy them from Big Lots or TJ Maxx. I buy those for dh & ER, but for me, I use my refillable cup most of the time. I got it from Amazon, and it's pricey, but it saves me a lot of money over time, AND I get to use my favorite coffees that don't come in K-cups.

We did get the refillable Keurig cup so I can use regular coffee. I think this is the way I will go for most of the time. Dds are loving how fast it can make a hot cup of water for tea. I've not tried the Kcup cocoa because everyone likes how I make it using cocoa not mixes. When I run out of the tea bags I already have, I might try lose tea.

For me my limit is $.50 per cup. I can always get that price at Sams or Costco. Occasionally I get them through different websites, especially for DH because his coffee is harder to find. When you got the Keurig you should have gotten a buy 2 get 2 voucher from them for registering, definitely do that. I also sometimes will get really good deals through GreenMountainCoffee.com, if you like them on FB they'll keep you up to date on the sales so you know when to buy. I also schedule a subscription delivery and cancel once the first one has shipped to get the extra 15% off.

We purchase ours through Keurig.com and sometimes Amazon. Keurig is free shipping if you purchase 4 boxes and discounts when you sign up on their sight. I think and they send discounts through out the year. Amazon, the prices vary every time I order so I have to take time to compare prices and quantity. When I get 30% off at Kohls I'll order online through them.

I buy our K-cups through Amazon, but I have free shipping with Prime. Not sure if shipping costs would make them more than other local places. Be aware of the # of cups per box. The ones I buy are usually 24 count boxes. My SIL buys at Target and our local grocery store and pays the same amount for an 18 count box.