Menu

My dd is mad at me ;)

SquirrellyMama

We got a little snow last night (8-10 inches). My dd 11 was outside playing and I hadn't seen or heard from her in a while so I went out to look for her. I thought it would be a good idea with the blizzard warning and all. Anyway, I saw her spread out in the snow with her face in a drift.

I pulled her out and she said, "Mom, why did you do that! I made a snow cave and I was warming my head."

What?!

:svengo:

I will gladly take your snow (plain snow). We have this snow rain snow thing happening. It snowed last night but now it's raining but snow again tonight. Ugh it's so ugly and dd is mad the rain is melting the snow.

Oh, I don't like the rain/snow either. I'm not upset with the snow. I'm inside with hot chocolate so there isn't much to be upset about :) Next time my dd needs to do more than just stick her head in the snow cave. She looked like she had passed out in a drift :)

Kelly

We got a little snow last night (8-10 inches). My dd 11 was outside playing and I hadn't seen or heard from her in a while so I went out to look for her. I thought it would be a good idea with the blizzard warning and all. Anyway, I saw her spread out in the snow with her face in a drift.

I pulled her out and she said, "Mom, why did you do that! I made a snow cave and I was warming my head."

What?!

:svengo:

You are bringing back memories. Funny when they live through them. :D