Menu

Which would you rather receive?

Annie

Which would you rather receive?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather receive?

• Round, artisan type loaf of crusty bread (AB in 5)
    • Parmesan and sundried tomato bread
    • Cookies, pobably sugar and partially deocrated by a toddler :)

I'm trying to decide what the little man and I should bake for our neighbors.

If you pick the bread, how would you give it? I don't like to put it in plastic bread type bags because the crust loses its crunch. Ideally I would wrap it in a towel, but I don't really have a bunch of towels to give out... I suppose I could go buy some cheap towels, but I don't really want to.

I voted the cookies. I don't eat things other people bake -I'm just OCD about that. However my kids have no problem with it and would prefer the cookies I think - especially if they were decorated by a toddler -lots of thick icing and chunks of sprinkles :laugh:

I voted the cookies. I don't eat things other people bake -I'm just OCD about that.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but your statement gave me a chuckle....isn't a lot of what you eat, something that someone else made? Do you make your own bread, crackers, cookies, pasta, etc?

As an answer to the question, I voted for artisan bread. Yummy!

Not to sidetrack the thread, but your statement gave me a chuckle....isn't a lot of what you eat, something that someone else made? Do you make your own bread, crackers, cookies, pasta, etc?

As an answer to the question, I voted for artisan bread. Yummy!

Yes - what you say is true :hat:

But I like to tell myself that commercial kitchens have standards - whether that be the true case or not :laugh:

I've never found a hair in my pre-packaged crackers but I've found many hairs or other weird bits in homemade offerings :ack2: