Menu

I made Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwiches last night.

My husband, my oldest son, and my daughter are ALL big fans now :D I never made anything from PW before. What was I thinking?! dd wants to get all of her recipes from the Cowboy Food section of PW now ;)

dh said, "that woman really knows what guys like, lemma tell ya! Whoo-eeey these are good!"

He's an Iowegian. I promise you that Jersey folk don't talk like that :D

My husband, my oldest son, and my daughter are ALL big fans now :D I never made anything from PW before. What was I thinking?! dd wants to get all of her recipes from the Cowboy Food section of PW now ;)

dh said, "that woman really knows what guys like, lemma tell ya! Whoo-eeey these are good!"

He's an Iowegian. I promise you that Jersey folk don't talk like that :D

PW what is that? Tell me, tell me.

You've already been linked, so I won't do that, but I want to know what you think after you visit there! :bigear: :lurk5:

Okay, now I have to make that for my dh, that's right up his alley. However, he will not know where I got the recipie otherwise he'll get on there and make me start doing real cooking. He'd e-mail me every day. Oh gotta go now, I think he's home. Maybe when he retires I show him, or when ds turns 13 and takes over my kitchen (please, please, I've been praying for years).

Okay, now I have to make that for my dh, that's right up his alley. However, he will not know where I got the recipie otherwise he'll get on there and make me start doing real cooking. He'd e-mail me every day. Oh gotta go now, I think he's home. Maybe when he retires I show him, or when ds turns 13 and takes over my kitchen (please, please, I've been praying for years).

He will LOVE them! I left out the tobasco because I didn't have any, and I seasoned the meat with something other than the seasoned salt (didn't have that either). Oh, and I topped mine with cheddar because I put cheese on everything but ice cream.

You have to make these too: Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich.

I love her site!

I've tried several of her recipes, and none have disappointed.

Lately, I've been making the Crash Hot Potatoes, and they have been well-received.

At Thanksgiving, my turkey was a big hit thanks to her instructions on how to brine a turkey. My sil of close to thirty years secretly told me that my turkey was better than my mom's. :lol:

I really appreciate her site. The recipes are awesome; I've learned lots about ranching and photography; and her energy and attitude are inspiring.

Melissa