Menu

American Girl is going to have a sale this morning!

KayT

American Girls facebook page says there will be a sale announced on the Today show during the Jill's Steals and Deals segment. Looking around it appears that Marie-Grace and Cecile will be offered with their accessories for 61% off as well as their bed.

Happy shopping if you need a doll!

Code is JILLOFFER

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnail/id/1798/uid/950

Ok, I see you did put the code. I tried it though and can't get it to work??? Any tips?

Nevermind. I just called the 800 # on the website and she did it for me. We got Marie Grace for $57.95 including shipping!! DD10 has been saving her $ for that exact doll. She had exactly $55 saved. This is so awesome!

Where do you put the code? The only page I'm getting is one wwhere I have to put in a credit card number. I don't want to do that as my total is still high!!!!

Jennifer, search the AG site for Jill's Deals! A special Today show page will come up with the $50 prices. Good luck!

Good until 8:15 CST 12/6 - that's tomorrow - or while supplies last.

I completely missed that it ended tomorrow. I was so focuses on the 8:15, I didn't even stop to think that today was the 5th not the 6th.. I guess I would have had time to add a hair brush to my order. Oh well. I just wanted to make sure I got in on time.

I love you people! My daughter already has Marie-Grace and I actually had no intention of getting her an AG this holiday. I just ordered up a Cecile doll. Squeee! She really wanted McKenna accessories for Christmas and those sold out before I got anything.

Add dolls to bag, then go to shopping cart. You put the code in when you are in the shopping cart. Code box is in the upper right corner. Click update and you should see the discount then.

I had to go make an AG account to get the discount . It took a bit of time to figure it out. OH< I missed that it was only the 5th today. I thought I had missed ST Nicholas eve.

So tempting... This is a great deal!! But Marie-Grace and Cecile are not the dolls that DD put on her Christmas list. She already has so many American Girl dolls, but I decided to get her one more for Christmas. So, I really need to stick with the one that she really wants. It is still so very tempting though.

So tempting... This is a great deal!! But Marie-Grace and Cecile are not the dolls that DD put on her Christmas list. She already has so many American Girl dolls, but I decided to get her one more for Christmas. So, I really need to stick with the one that she really wants. It is still so very tempting though.

Yeah. They NEVER have sales on dolls like this.

On the AG board I'm on, we're thinking it does not bode well for the New Orleans series. These dolls already had a 25% off sale last year and now ANOTHER one? on the same dolls?

It is very tempting to me. But I want Saige and I can't justify the cost, even at less than half price, for dolls I'm not that interested in.

Hopefully I can get someone to sell me Cecile's meet dress.

Yes, I am pretty sure this means they aren't big sellers, and they are to be discontinued early. But my dd10 had actually been saving for this one. She thinks she looks like her :) So it is huge for us. She had saved exactly $55 towards one this year. She is walking on air this morning!

My dd8 decided she will keep saving for a full price one. She really wants a Just Like Me one.

I passed this on to a friend too that wouldn't be able to afford a full price one this year. It will give her dd a chance to have a real A.G. when she might not otherwise.

Ok, did you all actually see your discount price before or after you checked out? The discount never showed up for me. I have an order confirmation that says $145 something. ($16.95 shipping) I called and the woman said that when the orders are coming in to them they're seeing the discount price, but I'm still freaked. I sent an email that begged them to cancel my order if I'm going to be charged full price. See, I didnt know I had to enter a code somewhere to get the price. On the special Jill's deals page it just said that the discount would show up at checkout. I dont have tv, so I'm getting all my info on the net. We just got her McKenna for Christmas. I never would have bought another full price doll right now! ARRRGGGH!

Maybe I should call again, but DD is up now and I don't want her to hear. What to do???

Ok, did you all actually see your discount price before or after you checked out? The discount never showed up for me. I have an order confirmation that says $145 something. ($16.95 shipping) I called and the woman said that when the orders are coming in to them they're seeing the discount price, but I'm still freaked. I sent an email that begged them to cancel my order if I'm going to be charged full price. See, I didnt know I had to enter a code somewhere to get the price. On the special Jill's deals page it just said that the discount would show up at checkout. I dont have tv, so I'm getting all my info on the net. We just got her McKenna for Christmas. I never would have bought another full price doll right now! ARRRGGGH!

Maybe I should call again, but DD is up now and I don't want her to hear. What to do???

Yes, you needed to enter the code "JILLOFFER" in the field in the upper right portion of the shopping cart. The discount should show up before you complete checkout, I would call and see if they can fix it. Otherwise you will probably be charge full price. Sorry!

Sorry that happened to you. I would call and just ask her to send you a new confirmation email showing the sale price.

The segment is airing now on the Today show in Central time zone, but one doll and bed are already showing sold out. I got a doll ordered but now DD is beggin for the bed. :(

If you have an IKEA close, they've got a bed that works well for AG dolls and DD could decorate it however she wanted as well!