Menu

Songs for Saplings...the best!

roanna

I have no connection to the lady who puts these out but I love them so much I thought I'd share.

It is scripture and doctrine set to some great kid friendly tunes. It's not cartoony or annoying. It's really nice music that even my husband and I enjoy.

My almost 3 year old has already memorized 2 Bible verses just by listening to these songs.

You can buy full albums on itunes or just one song at a time. Here is their website:

http://www.songsforsaplings.com/cd_songsforsaps.php

For Christmas we are using the ABC's CD and the Christmas song 32, I believe, Luke 2:11. The kids are just eating it up.

I cannot wait to accumulate all her stuff.

By the way 1+1+1 blog has an ABC program for letter recognition that goes along with this CD if you wanted to use it with your toddler/preschooler.

We love their "Questions With Answers Volume 1" and are using it as a major part of our Bible class this year. We're just listening to songs from it once or twice a week and the kids are learning great doctrine! Very listenable too! We have volumes 2 and 3 too, but the songs aren't as simple for my 3 and 5 year old. I'll probably save those till their a couple years older.