Menu

genesis pure

Dolphin

IMO just another MLM scheme, the supplements are WAY expensive and despite what they say not some miracle products. My brother got hooked into buying some as did my mom. Big waste of money and mom had issues with payments going automatic and them not wanting to stop them.

IMO just another MLM scheme, the supplements are WAY expensive and despite what they say not some miracle products. My brother got hooked into buying some as did my mom. Big waste of money and mom had issues with payments going automatic and them not wanting to stop them.

Good to know. I had never even heard of them before.

I have never posted here before, but when I saw this topic, I went ahead and registered. I was EXTREMELY skeptical about Genesis Pure, but a friend of mine was so enthusiastic, I went ahead and tried it. Honestly, I cannot believe what a change it has made! I had struggled with severe asthma for close to 20 years. I took the very highest dose of maintenance steroids twice every single day for years and still had flare ups fairly often. After about two months of taking the Genesis Pure nutrition, cleanse, and GoYin, my asthma completely disappeared! I haven't used an inhaler now for almost ten months. I had struggled with anxiety frequently and that is almost completely gone too. I started giving my prepubescent daughter a small dose of the GoYin every day and her mood swings have almost completely gone away. I also have a five-year-old with acid reflux problems and the GoYin is helping her too. Her symptoms are so obviously linked to whether or not she takes it. If I forget to give it to her, she is complaining that her stomach hurts by the afternoon. If I do give it to her, she is completely fine. I was also very concerned about the cost, but most of the products last me for at least two months, so it's not quite as bad as I initially thought. (I do not sell it by the way, I just buy the products).

I have never posted here before, but when I saw this topic, I went ahead and registered. I was EXTREMELY skeptical about Genesis Pure, but a friend of mine was so enthusiastic, I went ahead and tried it. Honestly, I cannot believe what a change it has made! I had struggled with severe asthma for close to 20 years. I took the very highest dose of maintenance steroids twice every single day for years and still had flare ups fairly often. After about two months of taking the Genesis Pure nutrition, cleanse, and GoYin, my asthma completely disappeared! I haven't used an inhaler now for almost ten months. I had struggled with anxiety frequently and that is almost completely gone too. I started giving my prepubescent daughter a small dose of the GoYin every day and her mood swings have almost completely gone away. I also have a five-year-old with acid reflux problems and the GoYin is helping her too. Her symptoms are so obviously linked to whether or not she takes it. If I forget to give it to her, she is complaining that her stomach hurts by the afternoon. If I do give it to her, she is completely fine. I was also very concerned about the cost, but most of the products last me for at least two months, so it's not quite as bad as I initially thought. (I do not sell it by the way, I just buy the products).

I'll be interested to see if you keep posting here, and what you think about it 5 years from now.

Well, I've been "lurking" here for awhile. I've thought about registering several times, but I've noticed people are frequently a little rough with people when they first start posting, so I never took the plunge. I have no idea if I'll still like it in five years. I just thought I would chime in that it has made a real difference for our family.

I've thought about registering several times, but I've noticed people are frequently a little rough with people when they first start posting, so I never took the plunge.

:001_rolleyes: Um, yeah. RIght. If you want to see a site that's actually rough on people when they first start posting, I can provide some links.

Around here, the only "roughness" seems to be on those who start out by posting about something we all need to buy.

Well, I've been "lurking" here for awhile. I've thought about registering several times, but I've noticed people are frequently a little rough with people when they first start posting, so I never took the plunge. I have no idea if I'll still like it in five years. I just thought I would chime in that it has made a real difference for our family.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I am the OP and appreciate you coming out of lurkdom to answer my question. I have been a member here for years, and I asked the question, this member did not register to try and sell something, just to tell me her experience, which I asked for. She also stated that she does not sell the product.

If anyone else has experience with this I would like to hear it, but can we please refrain from being unkind to those who have different opinions? I am genuinely curious about this product. I have heard a few bad and a few good experiences, I want some information to make up my mind.

I am not going to start selling, nor do I want to know where to buy it as I stated a friend is a seller who is the one who told me about it.

I don't want information about become a salesperson or the bad parts of pyramid buying as that does not apply to my situation.

What I would like to know is have people tried the product, specifically liquid cleanse. Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my original post, and k3mom, I hope you stay around.

• 2 months later...

Uh, yeah. Sure. How terribly convenient for the OP. *rolls eyes*

Uh, yeah. Sure. How terribly convenient for the OP. *rolls eyes*

How is the convenient for me? Just curious as to why this thread was brought back up to just be poked fun at? I thought this was a place we could come to ask questions about things we don't know about.

How is the convenient for me? Just curious as to why this thread was brought back up to just be poked fun at? I thought this was a place we could come to ask questions about things we don't know about.

Sorry, I think I meant the original poster of that post. Must have had a brain fart. I was making fun of the people who obviously came here and made accounts just to sell this stuff.

Sorry, I think I meant the original poster of that post. Must have had a brain fart. I was making fun of the people who obviously came here and made accounts just to sell this stuff.

Thanks. It just seemed weird that it came back up randomly (not you). I was just baffled, and then when I saw your post, that mentioned the OP (me).

Confusion is somewhat gone now. I don't come on the chat board very much anymore (I saw it come back up when I was looking for another post of mine). Has there been a lot of sales lately or something?

Thanks. It just seemed weird that it came back up randomly (not you). I was just baffled, and then when I saw your post, that mentioned the OP (me).

Confusion is somewhat gone now. I don't come on the chat board very much anymore (I saw it come back up when I was looking for another post of mine). Has there been a lot of sales lately or something?

There have been a few here and there. More since the forum changeover, it seems, which is funny because the new forum is supposed to prevent spam. :p Not so many all at once like with this stuff you were asking about, though.

• 1 year later...