Menu

Walking Dead and Once Upon A Time Lastnight? POSSIBLE SPOILERS

So who watched lastnight? I was so not thrilled with the Walking Dead and the attempted rape scene. I thought that was very poor taste. I liked Once lastnight. I thought the walking dead would have been a bit of a bigger part but thats OK. I was sad to see Hook betray so badly. Do people not realize when someone takes their heart? The ones I have seen it done too seem to realize that it happened. I am really not liking the whole govenor thing in the show at all. I know it was in the comic but I just don't like it. I wish Maggie would have shot Merrle. I hate that guy. I think the show should not follow the comic so closely. The comic is not that great in my opinion.

So anyone else watch? Have any thoughts? I was also dissapointed not to see a mermaid GRRRRRR

We watched OUAT! I'm really disappointed that Hook was bad again. I'm really rooting for that guy to turn out good! I'm betting that they are going to have to go in search of more ink and that Ariel will be the mermaid to help. I was hoping Snow would kill Mulan. Sigh. Oh, well. :tongue_smilie:

We watched OUAT! I'm really disappointed that Hook was bad again. I'm really rooting for that guy to turn out good! I'm betting that they are going to have to go in search of more ink and that Ariel will be the mermaid to help. I was hoping Snow would kill Mulan. Sigh. Oh, well. :tongue_smilie:

I kinda was too. I wonder if the princess realizes she is being used too. I just don't like Mulan at all. I don't know why but I don't. I think there could have been another character for that, maybe Rapunzel or something? I don't know I just do not like Mulan in OUAT. As far as the ink goes I think it will come from Ursala though. She is the one who can make the ink after all lol! I am realy sad they are about to take a winter break too!

I expected the scene with Maggie, so I wasn't surprised. Glenn was impressive though. I hate the governor, but that's kind of the point. I think Andrea knows now,at least it was alluded to. I expected her to break that glass over his head. Merle needs to go, I wonder if he'll have a showdown with Darryl. That would be interesting. I wonder if Andrea will leave. It would be hard to go back into the "wild", but it would be hard to stay in a town where the leaders were corrupt morons. I don't know the comics, so I don't have clue of direction, nor do I want to know really.

I sort of liked OUAT. It was the kind of episode where you could see them setting up things for the future. For example, Regina is getting nicer, and becoming "good," but now Emma is blaming her for everything. So I can see Henry being caught more in the middle in the future. They are setting up conflict.

I liked the twist with Charming being in need of a kiss from Snow to wake up! It's kinda clever.

So who watched lastnight? I was so not thrilled with the Walking Dead and the attempted rape scene. I thought that was very poor taste. I liked Once lastnight. I thought the walking dead would have been a bit of a bigger part but thats OK. I was sad to see Hook betray so badly. Do people not realize when someone takes their heart? The ones I have seen it done too seem to realize that it happened. I am really not liking the whole govenor thing in the show at all. I know it was in the comic but I just don't like it. I wish Maggie would have shot Merrle. I hate that guy. I think the show should not follow the comic so closely. The comic is not that great in my opinion.

So anyone else watch? Have any thoughts? I was also dissapointed not to see a mermaid GRRRRRR

So - it was just attempted? I fast forwarded through it because our teenage daughter watches with us. Afterward, my dh was like - did it or did it not happen? We weren't sure. Yes, I found it disturbing, but as others said - the whole show is disturbing in some way.

Both of my favorite shows!

I was so happy to finally get my Rumple/Belle burger scene. I've been waiting for that for, what, three or four episodes now? And of course it had to be cut short by someone's impending doom, grrr. I want to hear Mr. Gold talk about condiments more. Heh. ;) Couldn't find myself caring too much about Aurora's heart being stolen. She hasn't been on the show long enough, so I was kind of meh about it. They'll get it sorted in the end anyway.

The Walking Dead was pretty good. I was glad to see Carol back, I've always liked her. The scene with Glenn and Maggie was heart-wrenching. :( He is one bad dude for taking out that zombie while tied to a chair, though. Wow.

So - it was just attempted? I fast forwarded through it because our teenage daughter watches with us. Afterward, my dh was like - did it or did it not happen? We weren't sure. Yes, I found it disturbing, but as others said - the whole show is disturbing in some way.

He acted like he was going to in order to scare her, but didn't actually do it.

I

The Walking Dead was pretty good. I was glad to see Carol back, I've always liked her. The scene with Glenn and Maggie was heart-wrenching. :( He is one bad dude for taking out that zombie while tied to a chair, though. Wow.

I like Carol. I teared up last week when Darryl found her and carried her out.

I expected the scene with Maggie, so I wasn't surprised. Glenn was impressive though. I hate the governor, but that's kind of the point. I think Andrea knows now,at least it was alluded to. I expected her to break that glass over his head. Merle needs to go, I wonder if he'll have a showdown with Darryl. That would be interesting. I wonder if Andrea will leave. It would be hard to go back into the "wild", but it would be hard to stay in a town where the leaders were corrupt morons. I don't know the comics, so I don't have clue of direction, nor do I want to know really.

Ijust figured out who youare! You changed your pic lol I hate Andrea to be ruthful. She gets onmy nerves and seems to go along with whoever she is "into" at the moment. He character is crummy and if that was reality she would havebeen a nack a looooooooooooooooong time ago. I loved Glenn lastnight he was awesome. I haven't read the series of comics just bits and pieces people have posted on facebook

Ijust figured out who youare! You changed your pic lol I hate Andrea to be ruthful. She gets onmy nerves and seems to go along with whoever she is "into" at the moment. He character is crummy and if that was reality she would havebeen a nack a looooooooooooooooong time ago. I loved Glenn lastnight he was awesome. I haven't read the series of comics just bits and pieces people have posted on facebook

I was so happy to finally get my Rumple/Belle burger scene. I've been waiting for that for, what, three or four episodes now? And of course it had to be cut short by someone's impending doom, grrr. I want to hear Mr. Gold talk about condiments more. Heh. ;) Couldn't find myself caring too much about Aurora's heart being stolen. She hasn't been on the show long enough, so I was kind of meh about it. They'll get it sorted in the end anyway.

I think anyone could have that in them. If faced with certain things what could you do? My daughter looked right at medead in the eye and said "I would cut off your limb if I could save you, deal with it." I was just shocked! All my kids say if we have a zombie fight w are going to a prisn. My oldest does not want a cell though she wants a whole block!