Menu

There are 776 of us?!?

Yep, the server has been busy a lot for me today, too. Still and all, this is a fun forum to play on, huh? I'm concerned that the server will be down quite a bit once more and more people post pictures and such. Other forums have had to disable some features because the server(s) just couldn't handle the traffic. Time will tell if that happens here. In the meantime, I've never posted so much in one day before. I used to lurk a lot, but now I wanna play, hee hee.:p

Well, I think there are lots of lurkers who like to read. Jenn, you can skip my profile as so far I haven't put anything in there. I'd like to do an Avatar, but that's going to take some work as I don't know how to do that and it's going to be tough to find just one thing to suit, I think.

I was very active on the old board, so I'm wondering how long it takes to become a larva. Icky step to becoming a worker bee, I guess.

Even the lurkers are accounted for. Isn't that what the guest number means? People reading and not logged in? You only have to register in order to post. It always bothered me that we had no count of the lurkers. Why, I don't know. :o

So will we be troll-free? Anon-free? Oh, joy!

And let's not forget, there are probably tons of people who don't check in every day. I wonder if this board is going to be able to handle it.

I've been clicking refresh when I get 'server too busy', and it seems to work.

If you look at other similar message boards it will tell you how many members there are and how many are active. I imagine after the initial beginning, the active number will drop. The Grocery Game has Members: 11,265, Active Members: 2,759 So see, there's a pretty big difference.

Kristine