Menu

THANK YOU for making the posts per page longer!

Audrey

Is it terrible to say I dont like it? I am on my ipad and having to scroll scroll scroll down with my finger to get to the bottom of a long post....i dont like it.

I have the same problem. When using an iPad and the "full" version of the website the very long pages make it quite time consuming to scroll.

IMS with the previous software (vBulletin) there was a user selectable option for the number of posts to be displayed per page. Is there a similar user display option for IP.Board that could be implemented?

Sorry to say it but on the iPad the long pages are a pain.

Bill

I have the same problem. When using an iPad and the "full" version of the website the very long pages make it quite time consuming to scroll.

IMS with the previous software (vBulletin) there was a user selectable option for the number of posts to be displayed per page. Is there a similar user display option for IP.Board that could be implemented?

Sorry to say it but on the iPad the long pages are a pain.

Bill

Try using Dolphin instead of Safari. If it's like the Android version, you can customize gestures to "scroll to top," "find on page," etc. Very convenient.

Try using Dolphin instead of Safari. If it's like the Android version, you can customize gestures to "scroll to top," "find on page," etc. Very convenient.

Only because it is YOU, did I not reject this suggestion out-of-hand. Instead I downloaded Dolphin. I see that one can click on the "Finger" icon, pull up a separate dialogue box that allows navigation by screen gesture (gestures that are potentially customizable).

I get why some might think this is cool, and—if I could get used to it—it might mitigate the problem, but my preference would be to have a user selectable display option rather than switching browsers and going into separate menus every time I wish to navigate a thread.

I may play with Dolphin a bit. I do appreciate the suggestion (even if it may sound like I don't :D)

Bill (who is old and grumpy :p)