Menu

pages

angelmama1209

I have been wondering the same thing. I marked as read some threads in "My Content" and I'm not sure what if anything happened?

I went into a forum that I never go to (bilingual) and clicked on the marked as read. It made it look like I had read all the posts.....took off the little dot by the side, and the bold titles aren't bold anymore. It also changes the look of that forum on the main page. I can't get it to switch back though. So, I don't know that I'll ever mess with that again. I'm not really sure what the benefit is.

I think I found what the OP was talking about....the "Load more topics". It's at the bottom of the threads on a page. If you click it, the next page of posts shows up.....like a drop down. That is a nice feature.

I use the Mark Forum Read every time I'm on the forum. It marks all the posts read as of that particular time. When new posts are made to threads or new threads are started, they're bolded and have the "read first unread" dot. I find it a lot easier to find what has updated since the last time I was on that board.

I use the Mark Forum Read every time I'm on the forum. It marks all the posts read as of that particular time. When new posts are made to threads or new threads are started, they're bolded and have the "read first unread" dot. I find it a lot easier to find what has updated since the last time I was on that board.

Thanks...that does make sense. Maybe I'll give it a try on the boards I frequent.

• 2 weeks later...