Menu

s/o of ungrateful feelings - Shall we start a prayer list?

Dd12 looks forward to going away each year for her birthday, just the two of us. It started out as a necessity but has become the highlight of our year. I thought we were going to have to cancel first due to Sandy (were supposed to go to NY) because she's been SO SICK from herxing due to Lymes treatment. She seems to be doing better. So my prayer request would be for safe travels for us (doing it big for her 13th and driving to DC!) and for her to do well and not be incompacitated due to her treatment.

We started this so I could get her away from her very difficult RAD sister. I soooooo appreciate everyone who pray's for my RAD dd's healing.

Thank you SO much!!!

A woman at church suffered a sudden stroke last week. Her left side is paralyzed and last I heard (Sunday) she had surgery to remove the blood clot and was in a medically induced coma. She is so sweet and has to be only in her late 50s, if that. Please pray for her and her family. She has a husband, a daughter, and two young grandchildren.

I feel selfish asking....but I am really missing my dh. He went to the area we used to live in back in July. He had a job offer there, and he went ahead, with the hopes that we could afford to move the family up soon after. One thing after another has come up, and here we are 5 months later, still 1500 miles apart. This was the first Thanksgiving in the 14 years we've been together that he wasn't with us. We have no idea what is in store for the future, and all we know is that we really really miss him. :(

Hugs. That is hardly a selfish request. I am sorry.

Please pray for science for my boys. Their grandpa, who was teaching CPO earth science, just quit in the middle of a class on Wednesday because the boys were bot interested in learning and it was not worth the great efforts he had made to prep for the lessons. I think I have made a huge mistake in choosing CPO this year. It is too much beyond younger's level and is challenging for the older, too. So now we are going to put it aside and pick up Apologia Zoo 2 where we left in the summer. So please pray this will work well for the boys,

Thank you!

I feel selfish asking....but I am really missing my dh. He went to the area we used to live in back in July. He had a job offer there, and he went ahead, with the hopes that we could afford to move the family up soon after. One thing after another has come up, and here we are 5 months later, still 1500 miles apart. This was the first Thanksgiving in the 14 years we've been together that he wasn't with us. We have no idea what is in store for the future, and all we know is that we really really miss him. :(

Not selfish at all. That sounds really rough to me. :grouphug:

Your family is in my prayers.

Please pray for science for my boys. Their grandpa, who was teaching CPO earth science, just quit in the middle of a class on Wednesday because the boys were bot interested in learning and it was not worth the great efforts he had made to prep for the lessons. I think I have made a huge mistake in choosing CPO this year. It is too much beyond younger's level and is challenging for the older, too. So now we are going to put it aside and pick up Apologia Zoo 2 where we left in the summer. So please pray this will work well for the boys,

Thank you!

Please pray for a dear friend of mine who is getting separated. She has been married for only five years and has a three-year-old daughter. She is very depressed and doesn't have a lot of support from her family.

Also, I would like prayers for myself and my family.

Prayed.

not selfish at all. Will remember you.