Menu

Member since ?

Dolphin

I know it is small beans in all the work you are doing, but is there any chance the member since can be back showing up with posts? I know I am being terribly judgy, but, when reading on the internet there are certain things I look for to see how much weight I put on a post. People join and can have post counts as high as mine within 6 months. I see it is on the member profile page, but I really don't want to click on every single profile to see how long they have been members here when I am reading about grammar :svengo:

Thank you in advance for considering the request :thumbup1:

I agree it would be nice to see the 'member since' with the post count again. I still consider myself a homeschool newbie and knowing how long someone has been on these boards helps a lot when I'm trying to work out issues.

You don't have to click the profile to view it though. If you hover over the user name, it'll show up in a floating window.

I agree it would be nice to see the 'member since' with the post count again. I still consider myself a homeschool newbie and knowing how long someone has been on these boards helps a lot when I'm trying to work out issues.

You don't have to click the profile to view it though. If you hover over the user name, it'll show up in a floating window.

Ok, the hover thing is cool. I could possibly get used to that, I would still like it under the post count though! :hurray:

Possibly, I will look into it.

Thank you! It is a silly thing, but member since gives more weight than post count. It is very different, but the faster the boards are getting and the more I am understanding them, the more I am thinking this all could be good. Other than the fact that it makes me feel very old :huh: . Thanks for all the work and the patience to walk us all through it.