Menu

"Likes" quota, but I just signed in for the day?

Juniper

I was just coming to ask the same thing. I think I liked one post this morning and now I've reached my quota. Whereas yesterday I liked a bunch of posts. Perhaps it will have to go away if John takes down the FB thing.

I am on another forum that has internal likes, so I think it is just a bug. I could probably try logging out and back in and see if that resets my daily quota allowance. Darn my laziness! :)

It appears that John had to turn off the like this button. (I think he's turned it back on.)

There is a lot of confusion about the like button, the share buttons and now the status updates are gone. :bored:

I only saw the status updates last night...I thought they were neat. A quick way to get a quick thought out there when an entire post was not needed. I hope it comes back...although I could not find out where to post.

Have we figured out how many "likes" we get each day?

Earlier, it told me I had reached my quota. But I came back later and was able to like things again, but now I'm out again. :glare:

I'm actually enjoying the like button!! :) I promise I'm not overusing it, but I need more... :D