Menu

I need help with clues for the kids

DH an I decided we are taking the kids to UNiversal Orlando as their Christmas gift. Not for Christmas though. Anyway, we told them the other day that we are going on a trip and they will get one clue a week. I'd love to have a clue a day! That's 37 clues! Nothing obvious until the end though.

So far they know it's a trip, we are not flying, between Christmas and when dd goes back to CC classes and none of us have been there.

I figure the next clue will be that DS may need a new swimsuit. I figure that doesn't give anything away since there could be an indoor heated swimming pool. OH and only ds because he's going through the big teenage boy growth spurt. I'm only buying 2 pairs of jeans at a time. I bout the last ones in September and he's already outgrown one pair!

So those of you who know Universal, what obscure clues can you give me? I won't lie but they can be technically correct. Like "none of us have been there". We've all been to FL. We've even been to Orlando. But we've never been to Universal.

Thanks!