Menu

Daily Lessons for Runkles?

I'm printing it out right now.

Oooh, could I ask you a favor? If you catch any mistakes, would you please let me know? I haven't had a chance (taken the time) to proof it, yet.

Normally, DS1 proofs the schedules for me as he goes through them, but I did that schedule after he finished the course. (Neither of us liked the original schedule I had.)

Oooh, could I ask you a favor? If you catch any mistakes, would you please let me know? I haven't had a chance (taken the time) to proof it, yet.

Normally, DS1 proofs the schedules for me as he goes through them, but I did that schedule after he finished the course. (Neither of us liked the original schedule I had.)

Sure.

I don't know that we will stick to it religiously. What I needed was for my son to have a rough idea of what he needs to accomplish in one sitting.

Sure.

I don't know that we will stick to it religiously. What I needed was for my son to have a rough idea of what he needs to accomplish in one sitting.

:lol: I don't know that we've ever followed one of my schedules religiously either! It helps to have a "flow" though. . .

I'm mostly concerned about spelling / punctuation errors. (So, I don't look "stupid". ;) )