Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wildcat

What's up with the mustache craze?

Can someone explain to me what is up with mustaches? Dd and I saw sunglasses with mustaches attached to them, and I just now saw drinking straws with mustaches attached while surfing for Christmas gifts.

Mustaches are everywhere!

What have I missed?

At first I thought you meant just this month and was going to say it is Mo-vember, but then I realized you meant all the fake ones and I don't get it either.

Wow! I wandered around the board a bit and got excited when I came back to see seven replies.

Then, I was bummed to see everyone is as confused as I am! :lol::lol:

I'm dying to know what the heck this is about!

Here is the site Helena posted on the stocking stuffer thread **warning** there are many odd mustache gifts! http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/gifts/gifts-for-him/all.html

I thought it was fun and cute until I found out about mustache rides. I'll never be the same ever again. :blink: :ack2: :leaving:

I blame Hipsters! They think they're funny so they've become popular.

This! I do weddings with this indie/hipster theme. Lots of mustaches, mason jars, organic flowers, fashionable retro clothes, woodland creatures and lots of letterpress designs. It has spread everywhere.

It may have started with Movember but the hipsters made it popular.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin