Menu

If you have a heart for helping the less fortunate, please vote...

A ministry I volunteer with is competing to be awarded grant monies to better help them help others. It only takes a moment to register (a BREEZE if you have Facebook!) and you can vote once per day from now until Nov. 26th here on this site. If you could please vote for them, it would really make a difference. Thank you, thank you!

For those that would like to know more without clicking, here's a quick copy and paste from the site's description of the ministry:

Mosaic Centre responds to the needs of people experiencing poverty, hunger, homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless, in the community of Northeast Edmonton.

We offer an open door and believe that all people are entitled to a full measure of dignity, respect and compassion. We know that through building healthy relationships people can be encouraged and mentored towards safe and healthy lives.

Thank you for helping us help them! :grouphug: And I'm sorry, I'm trying to not feel guilty about posting this. I know it will annoy some. But I see these less fortunate people in the flesh and how they benefit from the Centre... I couldn't NOT do whatever I could to garnish more hope for them. So if you do have a heart for helping hurting people, please know that your support is a gift which will multiply in value. Blessings to each of you. :grouphug: