RainbowSprinkles Posted November 13, 2012 Share Posted November 13, 2012 I'm at the drs office again today. I saw the OB to talk about "options". Either way this is horrible and I don't think I've ever been this scared before. So baby passed away sometime in the 12th week. I'm 13w4d today. They seem concerned here because nothing has happened yet naturally. No cramping or bleeding. They are wanting to do a D+E. It sounds horrifying and inhumane. I don't know what to do. I know this is such a personal subject. But I honestly don't know what to do. Should I wait it out or go ahead and do the surgery? What are the pros/cons? (i'm not sure i'm seeing any pros either way). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.