Menu

Can someone with MM5 look this up for me

justLisa

I'm looking at page 85 , MM5A on decimals. It says write the number illustrated by the picture in two ways, as a decimal and in two ways as a fraction......

Then it says picture a. picture b. Well there is no picture. Am I missing something or just brain dead today? It's the same deal with page 83. Are you just supposed to make some up?

Ours has pictures on both page 83 and 85. The pictures are 100 blocks with parts of them shaded. I'm not sure why yours does not have pictures. :confused:

:iagree:

Do you just have blank white space there? How about #6 on p. 85, is there just white space above the numbers, or do you have the hundred-grids to be colored in?

If you printed it yourself, did you check it against the PDF (on screen)? If you have the PDF and it's actually missing from the file, I would email Maria and ask her for a new copy of 5A. If the images are missing from the B&W printed version (from Lulu), then I would contact both Maria & Lulu. If it's in the PDF file but not on your print-out, then maybe check your printer settings?

Jackie

:iagree:

Do you just have blank white space there? How about #6 on p. 85, is there just white space above the numbers, or do you have the hundred-grids to be colored in?

If you printed it yourself, did you check it against the PDF (on screen)? If you have the PDF and it's actually missing from the file, I would email Maria and ask her for a new copy of 5A. If the images are missing from the B&W printed version (from Lulu), then I would contact both Maria & Lulu. If it's in the PDF file but not on your print-out, then maybe check your printer settings?

It's not in the PDF either! SO odd. I'll email her and see what's the deal. The pictures really help in the beginning.

Jackie

I am using a MAC, but I have adobe. This is just so strange