Menu

Loved Boeing Boeing! Now what?

I loved Boeing Boeing and a big thank you to The Hive for helping me find it! D you have any more movie recommendations like that one? Love silly 60s movies like Its A Mad Mad Mad World, The Long Trailer, Pillow Talk, etc. All of the fun adult movies from that era.

Do you have any more recommendations for me? Thanks so much!

Have you seen the 1963 classic, Charade starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn? If not, it is great fun and also has several very quotable lines that you may opt to use again!:tongue_smilie:

Or what about Operation Petticoat (1959) with Cary Grant and Tony Curtis?

Or Yours, Mine and Ours (1968) with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda?

Or Please Don't Eat the Daisies (1960) with Doris Day and David Niven?

Oldies but goodies for sure!

This wil be a fun thread...

Jen

I saw a movie with Rock Hudson once where he was married to a woman and they had a baby daughter. She went out one night and was caught on the wrong side of the Berlin Wall and couldn't get back. (Or maybe it was some other city and some other wall...) He moved back to the states and told the daughter her mom was dead. Several years later, she showed up. Anyone know what movie that is?

Have you seen the 1963 classic, Charade starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn? If not, it is great fun and also has several very quotable lines that you may opt to use again!:tongue_smilie:

:iagree: I was going to recommend this one. Others:

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines

The Ladykillers (dark comedy)

any of The Pink Panther movies

I saw a movie with Rock Hudson once where he was married to a woman and they had a baby daughter. She went out one night and was caught on the wrong side of the Berlin Wall and couldn't get back. (Or maybe it was some other city and some other wall...) He moved back to the states and told the daughter her mom was dead. Several years later, she showed up. Anyone know what movie that is?

Never Say Goodbye?

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/84712/Never-Say-Goodbye/