Menu

What's your favorite fast food place?

What is your favorite fast food place?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite fast food place?

• Burger King
    • Wendy's
    • McDonald's
    • Taco Bell
    • Kentucky Fried Chicken
    • Other - state where

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe all of the Chick Fil-A answers. My DH loves chicken. LOVES it. He'd eat chicken for every meal, every day of his life in every way, shape or form - he has even eaten leftover chicken breast that sat in the fridge a little too long and looked a little green to me so I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. We went to Chick Fil-A ...once. It was disgusting. Neither of us liked it at all. It had to be seriously bad for HIM to not like it. That was about 8 years ago. He tried it again about a month or so ago, and said it was still gross.

Anyway, I voted other. Culver's in the midwest. I miss it!!!

I choose McDonalds. Not because I particularly care for their food, but both my kids have food allergies and I know exactly what they can eat at McDonalds. Their website has nice, clear allergy information. When we travel this is a HUGE deal. I always know I can at least get some calories in them if there is a McDonalds nearby.

Probably subway. We only eat there about twice a year though as there aren't any near where I live. A local burger stand that does burgers and veg alternatives on farmers market days is really nice too. I find Mcdonalds and burger king so disappointing. There has always been a really nice burger place in pretty much every place I have lived but It's always been small and independent.

Fausto's Fried Chicken :)

Other than Fausto's, which I can only get when I visit family in the South:

Smashburger - classic with no cheese + sweet potato fries

Chick-Fil-A - spicy chicken wrap with spicy dressing + carrot salad! Also, sometimes I'm tempted to drive through and just order "Polynesian sauce, please." :D

Panera Bread (I didn't realize that counted, but I do like that place) - Fuji apple salad with a baguette is my favorite of the moment.